- Robust high-density MDF plinth provides both vibration isolation and elegance
- Available in a selection of contemporary matt finishes, or a natural walnut veneer
- 3-speed belt-drive mechanism with aluminium die-cast platter (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Newly-developed low-resistance spindle for stable rotational speed
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone-arm with universal-type headshell
- Pre-installed MM-type AT95E cartridge from Audio-Technica
- Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier with subsonic filter (off when THRU)
- Built-in TI A/D Converter allows 16-bit/48kHz USB digital output for PC recording
- High-quality Bluetooth® aptX® wireless audio transmission
- Floating-construction using decoupled feet provides high feedback resistance
- Machined aluminium operation knobs and feet
- Gold-plated RCA jacks (for LINE/PHONO output) and tone-arm contacts
- GND terminal on rear panel
- RCA audio cable with GND wiring included
The TN-400BT is an analogue turntable that also allows users to listen to LP records wirelessly via Bluetooth® headphones & speakers. A die-cast aluminium platter provides accurate rotational speed while an S-shaped static-balanced aluminium tone-arm provides accurate tracking. The built-in Phono EQ amplifier enables the TN-400BT to be connected to a conventional hi-fi amplifier or a micro hi-fi, while a universal-type headshell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
A built-in Bluetooth® transmitter also lets users listen to LP records wirelessly with high-quality audio (thanks to the aptX® and AAC codecs). A USB output, meanwhile, enables users to digitally archive their records on a PC at 16-bit/48kHz resolution (equivalent to CD quality). For convenience, a quality moving magnet-type cartridge comes pre-installed, so users can quickly start enjoying their records without a lengthy set-up procedure.