- 2-speed, belt-drive turntable offering 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Knife-edge, pivot-point tonearm designed by high-end tonearm manufacturer SAEC
- Static-balanced, S-shaped tone-arm with pre-installed Audio-Technica AT-VM95E MM cartridge
- Die-cast aluminium platter
- USB digital output for digital archiving on PC/Mac
- PHONO/LINE analogue outputs (switchable)
- Built-in PHONO EQ amplifier, compatible with MM-type cartridges
- Hi-fi grade NJM8080 op-amp used in PHONO EQ stage
The TN-3B is a stylish, sleek-looking belt-driven turntable with a built-in MM-type PHONO EQ amplifier and USB digital output.
It employs a new tonearm with a knife-edge, pivot-point bearings, co-developed with SAEC, the high-end tonearm manufacturer, for superlative stability and resolution.
The belt-drive mechanism, meanwhile, helps mitigate any unwanted cogging effects (ie fine pulsing) from the operation of the motor, to ensure a precise and smooth platter rotation.
The TN-3B also employs a high-precision NJM8080 op-amp in its in-built Phono EQ amplifier, allowing the user to enjoy the sound of their vinyl records with low distortion and in high quality. In addition, a built-in Analog-to-Digital converter and USB port allow users to digitise their vinyl libraries on their PC/Mac.
The TN-3B delivers natural and well-balanced sound quality and is quick and easy to set up and start enjoying. We believe it sets a new standard that will satisfy the needs of both audiophiles and ardent record collectors.
- Belt-drive mechanism
- 2-speed turntable supporting 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
- Knife-edge, pivot-point tonearm, designed by high-end tonearm manufacturer SAEC
- Aluminium die-cast platter
- Built-in PHONO EQ amplifier compatible with MM-type cartridges
- Hi-fi grade op-amp, NJM8080, used in PHONO EQ stage
- Anti-skating mechanism
- USB digital audio output for digitising records on a PC/Mac
- PHONO/LINE analogue output (switchable)
- Gold-plated oxidation-resistant output connectors
- Pre-installed Audio-Technica AT-VM95E cartridge
- Rigid, high-density MDF plinth with multi-layered lacquer finish
- Shock-absorbing insulating feet
- GND terminal
- RoHS compliant